antactica

Home Forums UFO’s antactica

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Zerimar 6 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

irishafro

What do you think about the south pole

it is melting slowly, isn’t it? there are more stars in the southern hemisphere and more missing ozone. it is a powerful place of space energy, but let’s be honest. All the good crop circles are in the UK where gaelic was spoken and bagpipes come from. I’m all about Turkey donating hash to the hunter of Ethiopia to calm the craving for glory and beauty, but using plants over animals is a very evolved… yeah. It takes a lot of domestication. Weather has a lot to do with peace, so. Not judging. I almost think of Tristan in Legend’s of the Fall when I think of the old friend of Haile Selassie i. They ate meat raw.

Nivek

Melting slowly is an understatement…

Zerimar

Earths axis is tilted, causing Equator to move closer to Arctic region, it use to be a tropical jungle a very long time ago…Niburu;planet X; is still coming towards earth check it out for yourself..This world is going to change, flooding will happen..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?