Nutrients, and what "you" use

Home Forums Growing Nutrients, and what "you" use

Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  homegrown365 1 year ago.

• Author

Deee-licous

Hi all, my name is Dee. I have been growing for nearly 4 years now.
    I started out, like some I have met, using miracle grow products. I did so-so with it, but barely able to grow enough for 1 however. Then I read about worm castings and started using that, which cut my veg time by two thirds. :-D then I switched to Fox Farms soil and Ionic nutrients and let me say the difference is nearly unbelievably better!

Okay then, NEXT. (LoL)

JimBeam420
    Participant

Keep on growin D!

mugzilla
    Participant

I mix fox farms w/ tree frog…

Sam’s House VIP
    Participant

I would love to find a good organic, tried AN for the sole reason of the perfect PH balance , I would love to find a good recipe before I get to Oregon

Anonymous

I use Dutch Pro Grow and Dutch Pro Bloom seem to have great results so far in Veg, am just about to do the switch over to flower next week so will let you know how the Bloom goes :)

Anonymous

I’m not currently growing but when I did, mixed my own soil with a good amount of compost, much more than average perlite, sharp sand (construction grade) with the idea of making a light, airy mix. Cannabis doesn’t like damp roots in the least and this mix drains quickly and provides nutrients almost sufficient for a growing cycle. I fertilized with fish emulsion and if you don’t know, it’s stinky. Worked great for me and my plants. I used tap water but gave it a minimum of three days in an open container to allow the chlorine to escape. Keep in mind that genetics is just half of a good result.

homegrown365

JR Peters Jacks 321 formula. Great in coco from seed/cutting to harvest w/excellent results. RO water. Use Mammonth P as an additive.
    Hope this helps.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT CREATE NEW ACCOUNT

Your privacy is important to us and we will never rent or sell your information.

CREATE ACCOUNT ALREADY HAVE AN ACCOUNT?

FORGOT YOUR DETAILS?